- smooth (dough will be very sticky). Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- In a small saucepan, bring the filling ingredients to a boil. Reduce
- heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Cool.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into an 18-in. x 12-in.
- rectangle. Spread filling over dough to within 1/2 in. of edges.
- Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seam to
- seal. Cut into 18 slices.
- Place cut side down in two 8-in. square baking dishes coated with
- cooking spray. Cover and let rise until nearly doubled, about 40
- minutes. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- For glaze, in a small bowl, beat the confectioners’ sugar, butter and
- half-and-half until blended. Spread over warm rolls.
- Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 roll equals 243 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 196 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.