- for 10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, cream, sugar, flour and salt
- until smooth. Beat in juices until blended. Add eggs; beat on low
- speed just until combined. Pour over crust. Return pan to baking
- Bake for 35-45 minutes or until center is almost set. Meanwhile,
- combine topping ingredients. Gently spread over cheesecake; bake 10
- minutes longer.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge
- of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer.
- Refrigerate overnight. Yield: 16 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 222 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 281 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.