- spray. Layer with turkey mixture, red peppers, Brie and Parmesan
- cheeses and basil. In a large bowl, whisk the egg substitute, milk,
- mustard and remaining pepper; pour over top. Cover and refrigerate
- Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Bake,
- uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a knife inserted
- near the center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake 4-6 minutes longer or until
- cheese is melted. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting. Sprinkle
- with green onions. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 piece equals 260 calories, 11 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 55 mg cholesterol, 545 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 21 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 lean meat, 1-1/2 fat, 1 starch.
Wine: Sparkling Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.