- medium-high heat until thickened and bubbly. Reduce heat; cook and
- stir for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat. Stir a small amount of hot mixture into egg
- yolks; return all to pan, stirring constantly. Bring to a gentle
- boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat; gently stir
- in butter. Serve with pudding. Refrigerate leftovers.
- Yield: 15 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 piece with about 2 tablespoons sauce equals 278 calories, 11 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 113 mg cholesterol, 262 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 8 g protein.