- Line a 5-1/2-qt. bowl with two overlapping pieces of plastic wrap,
- letting plastic wrap hang over edge of bowl. In another large bowl,
- gently combine the cake cubes and whipped topping mixture. Spoon
- into prepared bowl, gently pushing against side to prevent holes.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 24 hours.
- Just before serving, uncover bombe. Invert onto a serving plate.
- Remove bowl and plastic wrap. Frost with remaining whipped topping;
- sprinkle with coconut. Garnish with mint, cherries and lemon and
- orange slices if desired. Yield: 14 servings.
Nutrition Facts: One serving equals 301 calories, 7 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 225 mg sodium, 52 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.