Mad Scientist Punch
Our home economists concocted this "potion" with kitchen staples such as juice concentrate, soft drink mix, soda and sherbet. It appeals to kids of all ages!
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) frozen pineapple-orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 cups water
- 1 envelope unsweetened orange Kool-Aid mix
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1 pint orange sherbet, softened
- In a punch bowl, combine the juice concentrate, water and Kool-Aid
- mix; stir in soda. Top with scoops of sherbet. Serve immediately.
- Yield: 16 servings (4 quarts).
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup equals 159 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 51 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 1 g protein.