- For filling, combine the coconut, condensed milk and vanilla;
- carefully spread over batter in pan. Top with the remaining batter.
- Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted
- near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- For frosting, combine the sugar, milk and butter in a saucepan; cook
- and stir until sugar is dissolved. Add the marshmallows and
- chocolate chips; cook and stir until melted. Remove from the heat;
- stir in vanilla. Cool until frosting reaches spreading consistency,
- about 25 minutes. Spread over the cooled brownies. Cut into bars.
- Yield: 4 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 185 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 32 mg cholesterol, 71 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.