Macaroni Medley Salad
This salad is so delicious, folks never believe it starts with packaged macaroni and cheese.Vicky Linn, Corsicana, Texas
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (7-1/4 ounces) macaroni and cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 dill pickle, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Prepare macaroni and cheese with milk and butter according to package
- directions. Place in a large bowl; cool for 15 minutes. Stir in
- mayonnaise and mustard. Fold in remaining ingredients. Refrigerate
- until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 406 calories, 28 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 175 mg cholesterol, 893 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 11 g protein.