Macaroni Ham Salad
"I like to make this hearty main-dish salad in summer when it's too hot to turn on the oven," shares Lori Thompson of New London, Texas. "My husband and children really like the unexpected flavor of the dill pickle."
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 4 cups cooked elbow macaroni
- 1 block (7 ounces) sharp cheddar cheese, diced
- 1 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 1 cup chopped dill pickles
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
Rich and creamy, Hellman's® Real Mayonnaise makes your sides and sandwiches more tasty!
See More Recipes >
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Combine mayonnaise and
- mustard; add to macaroni mixture and toss. Cover and chill until
- serving. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: One 3/4-cup serving (prepared with lean ham, reduced-fat cheddar cheese and fat-free mayonnaise) equals 130 calories, 3 g fat (0 saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 576 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 9 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 lean meat.