- Fold into egg yolk mixture. Combine the flour, baking powder and
- salt; fold into egg mixture.
- Transfer to prepared pan. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until
- cake springs back when lightly touched. Cool for 5 minutes. Turn
- cake onto a kitchen towel dusted with confectioners' sugar. Gently
- peel off waxed paper. Roll up cake in towel, starting with a short
- side. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- For filling, in a small bowl, combine the milk, lemon juice, lemon
- peel and 5 drops of food coloring. Fold in whipped topping. Unroll
- cake; spread half of the filling over cake to within 1 in. of edges.
- Roll up again. Place seam side down on a platter. Spread remaining
- filling over cake.
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine water and remaining food
- coloring; add coconut. Seal bag and shake to tint. Sprinkle the
- coconut over cake. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 10 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 318 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 98 mg cholesterol, 187 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 7 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.