Luncheon Chicken Salad
This refreshing medley of fruit and chicken is just right for a special spring brunch or luncheon. "The colorful combo is a great change of pace from the usual salad," writes Angie Dierikx of Andalusia, Illinois.
7 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened pineapple tidbits
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 2/3 cup Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
Rich and creamy, Hellman's® Real Mayonnaise makes your sides and sandwiches more tasty!
See More Recipes >
- 7-1/2 teaspoons brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- In a large bowl, gently combine the chicken, pineapple, oranges,
- celery, onions and green pepper. In a small bowl, combine the
- remaining ingredients. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Yield: 7
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 358 calories, 19 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 69 mg cholesterol, 262 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 24 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.