Lunch Box Apple Dip
Apples become an even more "a-peeling" snack when paired with this sweet creamy dip. It's a fun and flavorful way to get kids to eat fruit.
3-4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (8 ounes) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 to 4 apples, cut into wedges
- In a large bowl, beat the first four ingredients until smooth. Divide
- into 1/3 to 1/2-cup servings and store in individual containers in
- the refrigerator. Serve with apples. Yield: 3-4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1/4 cup) equals 468 calories, 20 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 62 mg cholesterol, 189 mg sodium, 71 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein.