Low-Fat Vegetable Dip
The flavors blend together so well in this creamy, fast dip. We especially love it with cauliflower.Wanda Baugh, Mascoutah, Illinois
8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon tarragon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, vinegar, Worcestershire
- sauce and horseradish. Stir in the onion powder, garlic powder and
- curry. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with
- vegetables. Yield: 1 cup.
Nutrition Facts: 2 tablespoons equals 26 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 249 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein. Diabetic Exchange: Free food.