- Bake at 375° for 7-8 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to
- wire racks to cool.
- For frosting, combine the confectioners' sugar, extract, salt and
- enough milk to achieve spreading consistency. Frost bottoms of
- chocolate cookies. Place a wooden stick on each cookie, leaving 3
- in. for handle. Top each with a plain cookie. Frost tops; add
- candies and sprinkles. Yield: 3 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 231 calories, 11 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 39 mg cholesterol, 210 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.