This recipe is so simple to make and so delicious. You will want to have seconds! —Billie Moss, Walnut Creek, California
48 ServingsPrep: 30 min. Bake: 10 min./batch + cooling
- 2 packages (15 ounces each) refrigerated pie pastry
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 jar (10 ounces) lime curd, divided
- Whipped cream and lime slices, optional
- Roll out each pastry on a lightly floured surface. Using a 2-1/2-in.
- round cookie cutter, cut out 12 circles from each pastry. Press
- rounds onto the bottoms and up the sides of greased miniature muffin
- cups. Prick bottoms with a fork.
- Bake at 450° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5
- minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, yogurt and confectioners'
- sugar until smooth. Stir in 1/2 cup lime curd. Spoon into tart
- shells; top with remaining lime curd. Garnish with whipped cream and
- lime slices if desired. Yield: 4 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 tartlet equals 121 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 86 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.