Lime Sherbet Slush
With only five ingredients, this beverage is quick and easy to make. It's an icy cool way to end a hot day.Carol Birkemeier, Nashville, Indiana
5 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 pint lime sherbet
- 1-1/2 cups diet lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 3/4 cup limade concentrate
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 14 ice cubes
- In a blender or food processor, combine all ingredients; cover and
- process until smooth. Pour into glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 5
Nutrition Facts: One serving (1 cup) equals 173 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 43 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 0.55 g fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 fruit.