Lime Sherbet Punch
When I married David in a rural spot, my parents surprised me with a beautiful white carriage to take us to the ceremony. What didn't surprise me was how delicious all the food was since my mother prepared everything, including this pretty pastel punch.
40 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cartons (1/2 gallon each) lime sherbet
- 2 cans (46 ounces each) pineapple juice, chilled
- 3 liters ginger ale, chilled
- Spoon or scoop sherbet into a large punch bowl. Add pineapple juice
- and ginger ale. Stir until sherbet is partially melted. Serve
- immediately. Yield: 40 servings (8 quarts).
Tip: Add the ginger ale just before serving to keep the beverage bubbly.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 87 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 19 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.