Lime-Marinated Orange Roughy
“This dish is simple, flavorful and not fattening at all. And since it’s so quick, you can have company over and spend all your time visiting.” Pam Corder — Monroe, Louisiana
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + marinating Broil: 10 min.
- 4 orange roughy fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- Place fillets in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In a small bowl,
- combine the remaining ingredients; set aside 3 tablespoons marinade.
- Pour remaining marinade over fillets; turn to coat. Cover and
- refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Drain and discard marinade. Transfer fillets to a broiler pan coated
- with cooking spray. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 4-6 minutes on
- each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork, basting
- frequently with reserved marinade. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 fillet equals 169 calories, 3 g fat (trace saturated fat), 102 mg cholesterol, 123 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 28 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon