Lime-Marinated Orange Roughy for Two
“This dish is simple, flavorful and not fattening at all. And since it’s so quick, you can have a friend over and spend all your time visiting.” Pam Corder — Monroe, Louisiana
2 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + marinating Broil: 10 min.
- 2 orange roughy fillets (6 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1-1/2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- Place fillets in a 11-in. x 2-in. baking dish. In a small bowl,
- combine the remaining ingredients; set aside 4-1/2 teaspoons
- marinade. Pour remaining marinade over fillets; turn to coat. Cover
- and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Drain and discard marinade. Transfer fillets to a broiler pan coated
- with cooking spray. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 4-6 minutes on
- each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork, basting
- frequently with reserved marinade. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 fillet equals 170 calories, 3 g fat (trace saturated fat), 102 mg cholesterol, 123 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 28 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.