Lime Fruit Medley
Lime adds refreshing zest to this luscious fruit medley from Renee Gastineau of Seattle, Washington. "The Light dressing lets the fruits' natural flavors shine through," she writes.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 cups cubed cantaloupe
- 2 cups cubed peeled fresh peaches
- 2 cups halved fresh strawberries or raspberries
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lime peel
- In a large bowl, combine the fruit. In a small bowl, combine the sour
- cream, honey, lime juice and peel. Drizzle over fruit; serve
- immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: One serving (1 cup) equals 96 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 19 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fruit.