- ingredients; gradually beat into egg mixture until blended.
- Coat a 10-in. fluted tube pan with cooking spray and sprinkle with
- flour; add batter. Bake at 325° for 40-48 minutes or until a
- toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10
- minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Cool 15 minutes
- longer; brush with remaining coffee liqueur. Cool completely.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate with milk; stir until
- smooth. Stir in enough coffee liqueur to achieve a spreading
- consistency. Spread over top of cake. Yield: 16 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 224 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 54 mg cholesterol, 286 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.