- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in
- the white chocolate, flour, cream, lemon juice, lemon peel and
- vanilla. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour into
- Place pan in a large baking pan; add 1 in. of hot water to larger
- pan. Bake at 325° for 65-85 minutes or until center is just set
- and top appears dull.
- Remove pan from water bath. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour
- longer. Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan. Garnish with
- white chocolate and lemon peel if desired. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 637 calories, 45 g fat (28 g saturated fat), 182 mg cholesterol, 327 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 11 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.