Lemonade Icebox Pie
You will detect a definite lemonade flavor in this refreshing pie. High and fluffy, this dessert has a creamy smooth consistency that we really appreciate. It's the dessert that came to mind immediately when I put together my favorite summer meal for Taste of Home.
- Cheryl Maczko
Arthurdale, West Virginia
8 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Yellow food coloring, optional
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth. Beat in
- lemonade concentrate. Fold in whipped topping and food coloring if
- desired. Pour into crust. Cover and refrigerate until set. Yield: 8
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 491 calories, 24 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 48 mg cholesterol, 269 mg sodium, 61 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 7 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.