- mixture; let stand for 1 minute. Heat over low heat, stirring until
- gelatin and sugar are completely dissolved. Pour 2 tablespoons
- mixture into each parfait glass. Cover and refrigerate until firm.
- Refrigerate remaining grenadine mixture until syrupy, about 30
- minutes. With a hand mixer, beat until frothy. Divide among glasses.
- Cover and refrigerate until firm. Garnish with remaining lemon peel.
- Yield: 6 parfaits.
Nutrition Facts: 1 parfait equals 449 calories, 18 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 62 mg cholesterol, 193 mg sodium, 67 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 7 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.