- remaining ingredients; toss to combine. Spoon stuffing into other
- side of pan, shaping into an 8-in. x 5-in. x 2-in. mound. Cover pan
- and bake at 325° for 45 minutes.
- Uncover turkey; leave stuffing covered. Bake 40-50 minutes longer or
- until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Cover turkey with foil and
- let stand for 15 minutes before slicing. Serve with stuffing. Yield:
- 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 4 ounces cooked turkey, skin removed, with 1/2 cup stuffing equals 303 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 94 mg cholesterol, 181 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 38 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1 starch, 1/2 fruit.