- crisp-tender. Return turkey to the pan.
- Stir bouillon mixture and pour over turkey mixture. Bring to a boil;
- cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Add water chestnuts
- and peas; heat through. Stir in lemon juice and pepper. Serve over
- rice if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: One serving (1 cup) equals 264 calories, 8 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 70 mg cholesterol, 444 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 30 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 vegetable, 1/2 starch.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer