- with a floured 2-in. star cookie cutter. Place 1 in. apart on
- ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 375° for 6-8 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Remove to wire racks to cool.
- For frosting, in a small bowl, combine the confectioners’ sugar,
- butter, extract, food coloring if desired and enough milk to achieve
- spreading consistency. Frost cookies; sprinkle with colored sugar if
- desired. Yield: 9 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cookie equals 43 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 23 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.