This refreshing lemon dessert is mixed in minutes and chilled while dinner is being served.Joanne Schlabach, Shreve, Ohio
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Few drops yellow food coloring, optional
- 1 graham cracker crust (8 or 9 inches)
- In a medium bowl, combine milk and juice. Let stand a few minutes.
- Stir in whipped topping. Add food coloring if desired. Spoon into
- crust. Chill until firm. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 462 calories, 19 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 22 mg cholesterol, 246 mg sodium, 65 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.