Lemon Oregano Potatoes
"My husband, Tom, made these tender potatoes when we were first married," says Kate Hilts of Grand Rapids, Michigan. "They've remained a family favorite to this day."
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 3 large red potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Place potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water. bring to a boil
- over medium heat. Reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 5-8 minutes or
- until potatoes are crisp-tender; drain. Add the oil, lemon juice,
- oregano and salt. Transfer to a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until potatoes are
- tender and lightly browned. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 185 calories, 14 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 300 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.