- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until
- smooth; add gelatin mixture. Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes or
- until thickened.
- In a small bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form; fold into lemon
- mixture. Pipe into pastry cones; garnish with mint leaves and lemon
- peel strips if desired. Yield: 20 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (calculated without optional ingredients) equals 417 calories, 28 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 87 mg cholesterol, 245 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.