- center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan
- to a wire rack to cool completely.
- In a large bowl, beat remaining cream until it begins to thicken. Add
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar and 1 tablespoon mint mixture; beat
- until stiff peaks form. Fold in lemon curd; set aside.
- In another bowl, combine strawberries with remaining mint mixture and
- confectioners' sugar. Slice cake; serve with strawberry mixture and
- lemon cream. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice with 1/3 cup lemon cream and 3 tablespoons strawberries equals 542 calories, 31 g fat (18 g saturated fat), 162 mg cholesterol, 134 mg sodium, 63 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.