- center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan
- to a wire rack to cool completely.
- For icing, in a small bowl, beat the sour cream and butter until
- smooth. Gradually add confectioners' sugar. Beat in lemon juice and
- peel. Drizzle over the cake. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 12
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 657 calories, 25 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 172 mg cholesterol, 323 mg sodium, 101 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 8 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.