Lemon Lime Punch
“This frothy citrusy refresher topped with lime sherbet is a longtime family favorite and the best punch I’ve ever had,” says Mary Ray of Raccoon, Kentucky. “It’s so fast, festive and easy to mix up for all kinds of occasions.”
24 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 2 quarts water
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 envelopes unsweetened lemon-lime soft drink mix
- 1 can (46 ounces) unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
- 1 quart lime sherbet
- In a punch bowl, combine the water, sugar and soft drink mix; stir
- until dissolved. Stir in pineapple juice. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Just before serving, stir in ginger ale and top with scoops of
- sherbet. Yield: 6 quarts.