Lemon Lime Almond Tea
“I got this delicious tea recipe from a friend and make it about twice a week. It’s such a refreshing drink.” —Tammy Griffin, Frankston, Texas
7 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 6 cups water
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup thawed limeade concentrate
- 4-1/2 teaspoons unsweetened instant tea
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 medium orange, sliced
- 1 medium lemon, sliced
- 1 medium lime, sliced
- Ice cubes
- In a 2-quart pitcher, combine the water, sugar, limeade concentrate,
- instant tea and extracts. Add fruit slices. Serve in glasses over
- ice. Yield: 7 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup equals 179 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.