Lemon Ladyfinger Dessert
We whipped up this rich and creamy treat just for your Easter dinner. Five ingredients and 20 minutes are all you need to make this impressive dessert. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
12 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) ladyfingers, split
- 3 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup lemon curd
- 2/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- Set aside 5 ladyfingers; line the sides and bottom of a lightly
- greased 9-in. springform pan with remaining ladyfingers. In a large
- bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form; set aside.
- In another large bowl, beat cream cheese and curd until smooth; add
- sugar. Beat on medium for 1 minute. Fold in whipped cream. Spread
- half of cream cheese mixture into prepared pan. Arrange reserved
- ladyfingers in a spoke pattern over top. Spread with remaining cream
- cheese mixture. Cover and chill overnight. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 396 calories, 31 g fat (19 g saturated fat), 144 mg cholesterol, 109 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.