It’s hard to believe something this melt-in-your-mouth smooth and delicious can be made with so few ingredients in such little time! A perfect Easter basket treat from Rozie Born of Zumbrota, Minnesota.
64 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1-1/2 teaspoons plus 6 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 packages (10 to 12 ounces each) vanilla or white chips
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2/3 cup marshmallow creme
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon extract
- Line a 9-in. square pan with foil. Grease foil with 1-1/2 teaspoons
- butter; set aside. In a large saucepan, melt remaining butter over
- low heat. Add chips and milk; cook and stir for 10-12 minutes or
- until chips are melted.
- Stir in marshmallow creme and extract; cook and stir 3-4 minutes
- longer or until smooth. Pour into prepared pan. Chill until set.
- Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Discard foil; cut fudge into
- squares. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: about 2 pounds.
Nutrition Facts: 1 piece equals 72 calories, 4 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 25 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat, 1/2 starch.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.