- Meanwhile, in a microwave-safe bowl, combine the carrots, broccoli,
- onion and butter. Cover and microwave on high for 5-10 minutes or
- until vegetables are crisp-tender; set aside. In another
- microwave-safe bowl, combine the chicken, soup, red pepper, lemon
- juice and dill. Cover and microwave on high for 3-4 minutes or until
- red pepper is tender, stirring once. Stir in cheese and half of the
- vegetable mixture.
- Spoon chicken mixture into center of popover. Surround with remaining
- vegetable mixture. Cut into wedges; serve immediately. Yield: 6
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 438 calories, 23 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 294 mg cholesterol, 851 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 28 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.