Lemon-Curry Deviled Eggs
I enjoy prettying up a potluck or brunch buffet with a platter of these zippy eggs. You might also like to consider adding them to a salad plate or a soup and salad lunch.
-Judith Miller, Walnut, California
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 16 hard-cooked eggs
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- Dash Worcestershire sauce
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove the yolks; set whites aside. In a
- bowl, mash yolks. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well. Spoon
- into egg whites. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 16 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 89 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 215 mg cholesterol, 139 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 7 g protein.