Lemon Corn and Zucchini
This is a delicious veggie accompaniment to most meals. A combination of lemon and dill offers an elegant taste that's simple to achieve. The colorful medley is great for special occasions or weeknight meals.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 small zucchini, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- In a skillet, saute the zucchini, onion and dill in butter until
- onion is tender. Add corn and lemon juice; cook and stir until
- heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 113 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 324 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.