- Divide dough into fourths. Roll each portion into a 15-in. x
- 3-1/2-in. rectangle. Spread 1/4 cup filling off-center down each
- rectangle. Bring long edges together over filling; seal edges. Cut
- into 1-1/2-in. bars; place on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until edges are lightly
- browned. Cool for 2 minutes; remove to a wire rack to cool
- completely. Yield: about 3-1/2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 96 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 22 mg cholesterol, 72 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.