Lemon Cloud Desserts
From Delray Beach, Florida, Barbara Robbins writes, “Family and friends love the bright colors and refreshing lemon-lime taste of this fruity no-bake treat.”
8 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 2 packages (.3 ounce each) sugar-free lemon gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups diet lemon-lime soda
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 teaspoon yellow food coloring, optional
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 3/4 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 medium kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in soda and
- lemon juice. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until set.
- Add whipped topping; beat on high speed for 4-5 minutes or until
- smooth. Stir in food coloring if desired. Place 3/4 cup mixture in
- each of eight dessert dishes. Refrigerate until set. Just before
- serving, top with berries and kiwi. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 97 calories, 3 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 58 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1/2 fruit, 1/2 fat.