Lemon Chive Dressing
It's hard to find a dressing as quick and tasty as this one from Clara Coulston in Washington Court House, Ohio.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1/4 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon minced chives
- Dash salt
- Spring mix salad greens
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the first six ingredients;
- shake well. Serve over salad greens. Refrigerate leftover dressing.
- Yield: 1/4 cup.
Nutrition Facts: 2 tablespoons (calculated without greens) equals 17 calories, trace fat (0 saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 90 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: Free food.