- Gently spoon into an ungreased 10-in. tube pan. Cut through batter
- with a knife to remove air pockets. Bake on the lowest oven rack at
- 325° for 50-55 minutes or until cake springs back when lightly
- touched. Immediately invert pan; cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Run a knife around side and center tube of pan. Remove cake to a
- serving plate. In a small bowl, combine frosting ingredients; beat
- until smooth. Spread over top of cake, allowing frosting to drape
- down the sides. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 345 calories, 13 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 100 mg cholesterol, 288 mg sodium, 54 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.