- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to
- loosen; cool 1 hour longer. (Cheesecake may dip in center.)
- Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan.
- For sauce, in a bowl, combine strawberries and sugar. Let stand for
- 15-30 minutes. Serve over cheesecake. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 442 calories, 31 g fat (17 g saturated fat), 149 mg cholesterol, 257 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 8 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.