Lemon Blueberry Pizza
Cream cheese and lemon yogurt make a tasty topping for this fruit pizza.
8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 15 min. + cooling
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) lemon yogurt
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- Press cookie dough onto an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Bake at
- 350° for 15-20 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool on a
- wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth; stir in
- yogurt. Spread over crust to within 1/2 in. of edges. Sprinkle with
- blueberries. Cut into wedges. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8
Nutrition Facts: 1 piece equals 431 calories, 23 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 51 mg cholesterol, 367 mg sodium, 51 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.