Layered Veggie Dip
My sister shared this recipe with me years ago. It will serve quite a hungry bunch. But at my house, a few kids have been known to eat a whole plateful by themselves.Katie Koziolek, Hartland, Minnesota
10-12 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 2 cans (9 ounces each) jalapeno bean dip
- 2 cups mashed ripe California Avocado
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) sour cream, divided
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- Raw vegetables for dipping (celery, green pepper, carrots, etc.)
- Spread bean dip over the bottom of a 10-in. pie plate. Combine the
- avocado, lemon juice and seasoned salt; spread over the bean dip.
- Combine 1 cup sour cream, Miracle Whip and taco seasoning; spread
- over the avocado layer. Beat remaining sour cream; carefully spread
- on top. Sprinkle with cheese, tomato, olives and onions. Chill for 1
- hour. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 215 calories, 18 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 26 mg cholesterol, 581 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Wine: Sparkling Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.