- sprinkle with carrots. Continue layering with 1 cup cream cheese
- mixture, red pepper, then remaining cream cheese mixture. Place pan
- on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 325° for 35-40 minutes or until set. Cool on a wire rack
- for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen;
- cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate over night. In a small bowl, combine
- sauce ingredients; refrigerate.
- Remove sides of pan. Serve chilled or warm with cucumber dill sauce.
- To serve warm, remove from the refrigerator 1 hour before serving.
- Let cheesecake come to room temperature for 30 minutes, then reheat
- at 300° for 20-25 minutes or until warm. Refrigerate leftovers.
- Yield: 10-12 main-dish servings; 12-14 appetizer servings.
Editor's Note: Cheesecake may be baked a day ahead and refrigerated.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 344 calories, 26 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 105 mg cholesterol, 449 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.