Layered Tortellini-Spinach Salad
Layers of red cabbage, green spinach, cherry tomatoes and cheese-filled tortellini make this layered salad a real centerpiece. You can alter the amount of dressing to your liking, if you wish.
Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin
18 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 package (19 ounces) frozen cheese tortellini
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) fresh baby spinach
- 6 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 3 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- 1 package (1 pound) sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 bottle (16 ounces) Hidden Valley® Ranch
Use Hidden Valley® Ranch with snacks, salads, main dishes and more for a crowd-pleasing taste!
See More Recipes >
- Cook tortellini according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a
- large salad bowl, layer the spinach, cabbage, tomatoes and onions.
- Drain tortellini and rinse in cold water; place over onions. Top with
- bacon. Drizzle with salad dressing; do not toss. Cover and
- refrigerate until serving. Yield: 18 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 253 calories, 20 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 434 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.