Layered Italian Chicken Salad
This layered lettuce salad makes a beautiful presentation in a glass bowl. Once the lettuce is in the bowl, place the sliced eggs against the inside perimeter of the bowl for added interest. When you are ready to serve, toss the salad in another extra-large bowl with the dressing of your choice--Italian or balsamic vinaigrette, or creamy Italian.
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 medium head iceberg lettuce, torn
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1 jar (12 ounces) roasted sweet red peppers, sliced
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
- 1 can (15 ounces) white kidney or cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (3.8 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing of your choice
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- In a 3-1/2-qt. bowl, layer the first 10 ingredients in order listed.
- Pour dressing over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1-3/4 cups (calculated without salad dressing) equals 278 calories, 11 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 134 mg cholesterol, 517 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 26 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.