- Place pan on a baking sheet. Bake at 450° for 10 minutes. Reduce
- heat to 400°; bake 12-16 minutes longer or until edges are
- golden brown. Cool on a wire rack. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour
- before serving.
- Remove sides of pan before slicing. Drizzle with additional caramel
- topping if desired. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 piece (calculated without additional caramel topping) equals 296 calories, 18 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 41 mg cholesterol, 128 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.